Those three pictures would make the perfect tortilla ad! I love them. I love all your pictures and I love trying to read the French. Some of the words are similar to Spanish, so I can KIND OF figure out what you're saying. But best of all, I love all the pictures. I wish I could respond in French. :)
Agnes, I'm excited, because I found a program to translate your blog for me, so now I know what's going on with your cute little family. When will baby Jayden arrive? I'm glad all is well.
2 comments:
Those three pictures would make the perfect tortilla ad! I love them. I love all your pictures and I love trying to read the French. Some of the words are similar to Spanish, so I can KIND OF figure out what you're saying. But best of all, I love all the pictures. I wish I could respond in French. :)
Hope we get to see you soon!
Agnes,
I'm excited, because I found a program to translate your blog for me, so now I know what's going on with your cute little family. When will baby Jayden arrive? I'm glad all is well.
Post a Comment