Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Save your time!!!

This message is in English for once!!! Because all my friends who have blogs are English speaker and you will love to know what this message is about!
Looking at a friend's blog, she wrote one day about
www.google.com/reader
If you don't know about this, it shows you (once you entered your friends' blogs) which one has an update! So you won't have to look to every friend blog you have to see if there is something new!!! Such a time saver!
Thanks Brooke for sharing this great thing!
I hope it will be helpful for many of you!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I love Google Reader, but it doesn't work for password protected blogs like yours. But, I still check it often! :) I've got to figure out what that other girl was talking about with the translation thingy. I'd love to know what your posts say without having to guess. :)

Melissa said...

The website I use is called Google Translate. If you go to this link http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en then it just asks for the website and then select French to English. You can also link to it from the toolbar at the top of google, just click even more, then Translate. It's a very rough translation and sometimes I can't figure it out, but it's better than nothing. I think there is also a way you can translate it as an option in your blog, but you have to turn it on, I have no idea how that works, make Junior do it.

You are sooo lucky that his cord fell of after 13 days, with Casey it took almost 2 months. He had a granuloma and we had to go to the doctor so they could put something on it to help it dry out. It was very annoying. Aren't 2 boys fun!!