La joie de mettre un enfant propre... Jayden pouvait rester des heures comme ca!
The fun of potty training... Jayden coould have stayed hours like this!
Or like this... (See how many used underwears that day on the bath tub edge!)

Ce n'est pas les cadeaux de Noel, j'utilise seulement le meme papier car j'en ai pas d'autres (et je pense pas a aller en acheter!) 3e anniversaire de Jayden...
This isn't Christmas, I only used this paper because I didn't have another one! (I never think of buying another one!) Jayden's 3rd birthday...




















Cheesecake au chocolat pour l'anniversaire de Jayden....
Chocolate cheesecake for Jayden's birthday cake...







J'avais des plants pareils que celui-ci sur mon balcon et j'ai jete des graines par terre et quelques annees plus tard, voila le resultat! Ma proprietaire est contente d'avoir cette belle plante dans sa propriete!!!
I had this kind of flowers on my balcony and I threw the seeds down and few years after, here's the result! The owner is happy about having this beautiful plant in her yard!








On se reveille...
No comments:
Post a Comment