We did a party with Jeff's friends for his birthday and here are the pictures... I had trouble to make the cake because I got confused with the amount of ingredient as I multiplied by 3 the recipe and I had to convert in oz instead of yogurt pot! But it was still eatable!!!
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Anniversaire de Jeff/Jeff's birthday
Nous avons fait une petite fête avec les amis de Jeff pour son anniversaire et en voici les photos... J'ai eu de la misère avec le gâteau car je n'arrêtais pas de me tromper dans les mesures comme je n'avais pas de pot de yaourt et que j'ai multiplié la recette par 3! Mais il était mangeable quand même!
We did a party with Jeff's friends for his birthday and here are the pictures... I had trouble to make the cake because I got confused with the amount of ingredient as I multiplied by 3 the recipe and I had to convert in oz instead of yogurt pot! But it was still eatable!!!
Jeff s'est tartiné de chantilly en soufflant les bougies! Jeff fell in the whipped cream while blowing his candles!
Ses amis Jack Jack, Coby et Rett, il manque les adultes! His friends Jack Jack, Coby and Rett, there are missing the adults!
We did a party with Jeff's friends for his birthday and here are the pictures... I had trouble to make the cake because I got confused with the amount of ingredient as I multiplied by 3 the recipe and I had to convert in oz instead of yogurt pot! But it was still eatable!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment