Monday, December 22, 2008
Palm Desert
Nous sommes allées pour la xième fois cette année à Palm Desert avec nos amis les Larson le week end du 14 d.cembre. Nous avons de la chance d'avoir du beau temps sauf le lundi qu'on est partis alors on a pu profité de la piscine un peu... We went for the xth time this year to Palm Desert with our friends the Larson the week end of Dec 14th. We had luck the weather was nice except on Monday when we came home, so we could enjoy the swimming pool a little...




Je regrette une chose, de ne pas avoir pris notre appareil photo avec nous à la piscine le dimanche car j'ai laissé Jayden flotté tout seul pendant 10 secondes!!! Oui, oui, Jayden! Il aurait pu rester plus longtemps à faire la planche mais c'est moi qui avait le plus peur! Jayden aura certainement encore moins peur de l'eau que Jeff! I regret one thing, not to have brought our camera on Sunday to the swimming pool because I let Jayden float by himself for 10 secondes!!! Yes, yes Jayden! He could have stayed longer on his back but I was the one who was scared! Jayden will probably be less afraid of water than Jeff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like a fun weekend. I can't believe Jayden was floating!! CRAZY...he'll be your little california surfer boy!(It's me Jamie on my sister's computer)
Post a Comment