Yesterday, while I was talking with a friend, Jeff took advantage of it for doing a good one! He climbed in the upper bed of his bunk bed! There's not even a ladder, but he found a way to climg it! He already climbed few times on the desks next to the bed, going through the space between the top bed and the one below... So for more fun, he must have thought to go pick up the toys (I confiscated them putting them over there) and to throw them down! So here where I found him yesterday... This week end project : moving the desks!!!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Ah la la!!!!
Hier, pendant que je parlais avec une amie, Jeff en a profite pour nous en faire une derniere! Il est monte sur le lit du haut du lit superpose! Il n'y a meme pas d'echelle, mais il a trouve le moyen d'y monter! Il montait auparavant sur les meubles proches de sont lit en passant par l'espace ouvert... Alors pour plus d'aventure, il a du penser a aller chercher les jouets que je confisquais en les mettant en l'air et les jetter par dessus! Donc voila ou je l'ai trouve, hier... Le projet du week end : demenagement des meubles!!!
Yesterday, while I was talking with a friend, Jeff took advantage of it for doing a good one! He climbed in the upper bed of his bunk bed! There's not even a ladder, but he found a way to climg it! He already climbed few times on the desks next to the bed, going through the space between the top bed and the one below... So for more fun, he must have thought to go pick up the toys (I confiscated them putting them over there) and to throw them down! So here where I found him yesterday... This week end project : moving the desks!!!

Yesterday, while I was talking with a friend, Jeff took advantage of it for doing a good one! He climbed in the upper bed of his bunk bed! There's not even a ladder, but he found a way to climg it! He already climbed few times on the desks next to the bed, going through the space between the top bed and the one below... So for more fun, he must have thought to go pick up the toys (I confiscated them putting them over there) and to throw them down! So here where I found him yesterday... This week end project : moving the desks!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, tricky tricky little man! That Jeffrey, he's a go-getter...and a climber! :) What a little punk.
He is so clever...he's going to keep you on your toes!! :)
Post a Comment