Friday, July 11, 2008

Les chapeaux! / The hats!

On avait les chapeaux avec Jeff quand il etait bebe et on avait trouve ca drole, alors voila ceux de Jayden (j'ai mis ceux de Jeff aussi comme rappel, il avait 1 mois de moins!) We did hats for Jeff when he was a baby, we thought it was funny, so here are Jay's ones (I put those of Jeff too , he was 1 month younger!)
Jeff...
Jay...







Une completement differente, j'aime leur tete avec leur t-shirt quand on leur enleve! One completly differente, I like their head with their t-shirt when we take it off!

1 comment:

Liz said...

What a fun post!! I love the Nun's hat. I think that's my favorite. Oh, and I also love to leave my boys' shirts on their head when we take them off. They get a kick out of running around with them flapping about on top of their heads. I just think it's cute!