Wednesday, July 9, 2008

suite du 4 juillet / end of July 4th

Apres la plage, nous avons rejoint nos amis les Larson pour camper au Camp Pendleton. After the beach, we went camping with our friends the Larson at Camp Pendleton.
The 3 best friends (when not fighting!) Rett, Jeff and Coby...
Les 3 meilleurs amis (quand ils ne se battent pas!) Rett, Jeff et Coby...
Les cuisiniers Jacoby et Heather The cooks, Jacoby and Heather...
Heather, les gamins et moi... Heather, the kids and I...

Je voulais Jayden et Jeff avec le lac, difficile a faire!
I wanted Jayden and Jeff with the lake, hard to do!

Jeff aide papa a cuire les hot dogs ;-)
Jeff helped daddy to cook the hot dogs ;-)
Photo de famille au camp... Family picture at the camp...

Jacoby fatigue pour sa 2e soiree a camper! Jacoby tired for his 2nd camping night!

Mais ou je suis??? But where am I???
J'aime ses 'cheese' pour les photos!
I like his 'cheese' to take a picture!
Jeff ouvrait et fermait comme il fallait la tente... Jeff opened and closed the tent correctly...

Les trouvailles de Jeff... Jeff's findings...


Jacoby a loue un bateau, les enfants ont beaucoup aime! Jacoby rented a boat, the kids had a blast!

Un grand merci aux Larson pour nous avoir invites a ce beau camping et avoir passe le 4 juillet ensemble! A huge thank you to the Larson for inviting us at this nice camping and for getting together for the 4th of July!

1 comment:

Liz said...

How fun! I didn't know you could camp at Camp Pendleton. Looks like both families had a great time. We wish we could have come, too!