Jeff 1 mois/month et/and 7 jours/days Jayden 1 mois Jeff 1 mois et 17 jours Jay 1 mois et 19 jours Jeff 2 mois et 14 jours Jay 2 mois et 16 jours Jeff 2 mois et 25 jours Jay 3 mois et 3 jours
Agnes, I love the English translation. I'm sure it takes a long time to do it. Thanks, though, because I love reading up on what you guys are up to! I agree with Renee, Jayden looks like Jeffrey, except that his hair is darker. :)
Cute post!! You have two cute boys! It was fun to get together with you guys on Monday night. We need to do that more often. Thanks for the yummy cookies!!
4 comments:
Agnes,
Your baby #2 looks just like #1. Congratulations, he's so cute!
Agnes, I love the English translation. I'm sure it takes a long time to do it. Thanks, though, because I love reading up on what you guys are up to! I agree with Renee, Jayden looks like Jeffrey, except that his hair is darker. :)
Hi Agnes,
Cute post!! You have two cute boys! It was fun to get together with you guys on Monday night. We need to do that more often. Thanks for the yummy cookies!!
They are both soo adorable!
Great photo's. :)
Post a Comment