Here are the last pictures, I try to take some with the 2 but first, Jeff doesn't stay calm with Jay very long as you can see in some pictures... And Jay neither, I've got another little mommy guy who loves arms (too much!) And 2nd, we have an old camera that doesn't make good pictures (if the pictures were bigger, you could see they are not clear). I bought a camera for father's day, but Jr prefers another so we brought it back! I don't know how long it's going to take for us to have a new one, I'm starting to hate the old one!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Les petits gars / the little guys
Voila les dernieres photos, j'essaie d'en prendre avec les 2, mais premierement Jeff ne reste pas longtemps tranquil avec Jay comme vous pouvez voir au fur et a mesure... Et Jay non plus, j'ai un autre petit gars a maman qui aime beaucoup les bras (trop meme). Et deuxiement nous avons un vieil appareil photo qui fait des photos troubles (Si les photos etaient plus grandes, vous le verriez). J'ai achete un appareil pour la fete des peres, mais Junior prefere un autre et nous l'avons ramene! Je ne sais pas encore combien de temps nous serons encore avec le vieux qui m'enerve!
Here are the last pictures, I try to take some with the 2 but first, Jeff doesn't stay calm with Jay very long as you can see in some pictures... And Jay neither, I've got another little mommy guy who loves arms (too much!) And 2nd, we have an old camera that doesn't make good pictures (if the pictures were bigger, you could see they are not clear). I bought a camera for father's day, but Jr prefers another so we brought it back! I don't know how long it's going to take for us to have a new one, I'm starting to hate the old one!
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Here are the last pictures, I try to take some with the 2 but first, Jeff doesn't stay calm with Jay very long as you can see in some pictures... And Jay neither, I've got another little mommy guy who loves arms (too much!) And 2nd, we have an old camera that doesn't make good pictures (if the pictures were bigger, you could see they are not clear). I bought a camera for father's day, but Jr prefers another so we brought it back! I don't know how long it's going to take for us to have a new one, I'm starting to hate the old one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too cute--it should be a fun morning at the park!!
What cute little brothers they are!
Post a Comment