Sunday, June 15, 2008

En ce jour de fete des peres / during father's day

Pouvez vous trouver Jeff??? Can you find Jeff???
Voila l'histoire... Alors que j'essayais de faire la sieste, j'entendais Jeff dans sa chambre jouer avec les jouets. J'avais compris par les bruits que c'etaient ceux que j'avais mis de cote dans son placard... Puis il s'est mis a m'appeler mais comme j'essayais de dormir j'ai mis du temps a repondre a l'appel! Et voila ou je l'ai trouve, dans le grand carton ou il y avait les jouets "ranges"! Il a tout vide comme vous pouvez voir et quand je suis allee le chercher il etait tout en sueur certainement par manque d'espace, par tout ce travail a deballer le carton et a essayer d'y sortir aussi!

Here's the story... When I was trying to nap, I heard Jeff playing with his toys in his bedroom. I fast understood from the noises that they were the ones that I put away in his closet... Then he started to call me but as I wanted to sleep, I took time to respond to the call! And here is where I found him, in the big boxes where there were the "organised" toys! He unpacked everything as you can see and when I came to see him, he was all sweaty probably because of the lack of space, all the work to take away the toys and to climb out the box too!
Puis il est tombe de fatigue apres... A 16h... Avec sa valise de Spongebob, notez comme il la tient bien! Then he fell asleep... At 4pm... With his Spongebob carry on, Check the way he holds it!
Pendant ce temps...
Meanwhile.... Jay rigolait... Jay was having fun...
Sur le ventre... On the belly....

Sur le dos, et oui il s'est tourne sans s'en rendre compte (1ere fois que je le vois se tourner) Il etait un peu surpris ! On his back, yep he rolled over without knowing it (1st time I saw him doing it) He was king of surprised of it!



2 comments:

Liz said...

Jeff is hilarious. I couldn't find him for the longest time! Then I finally saw his little head peaking up over the boxes. He's a determined little guy, isn't he? How funny!

Jayden is so sweet and so chubby. What a little champ, rolling over like that already! How cool that you got to witness it, too. :) Now you just have to prove it to everyone else. Just kidding! :)

Liz said...

Again, thanks for the translation. I love reading the English because I understand better what's going on in the pictures!